
I recently read an article about the new controler for the wii, it is called the Wii U. it combines the wii controler but adds the feel of the controlers we know and love but also adds a tablet to it. I like this idea becaue it adds a the table because you can use it kn the new games that they will be adding to thewii line up. It also makes for fun game nights wen having to play with other people because you end up having your own screen and gives you the advantage some times. I would really like to get this new device for my wii so i can play some of the games i play on the xbox just to see what it looks like on the wii.
this looks like a pretty cool gadget. it looks like something that would be cool to have for anyone into gaming
ReplyDeleteIt looks like a mini game system than a contoller. Really neat, thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteIt looks pretty cool. I would try it out and see how close to it is to the real wii
ReplyDeleteNot sure what I would do with it but being the gamer that you are, I'm sure you would find a use for this.
ReplyDelete