Monday, December 3, 2012
New Xbox
There will soon be a new xbox system coming to stores in the near future what rumors i have herd from the sites that i have read it says they should be realeasing this new Xbox 720 around November 2013. This system will have the kinect built in so you probably wone have to worry about the sesor bar on top of your tv falling anytime soon.i don't believe there are pictures of this new system out yet and if there are i don't know if they are real or not..my thought is I would like this new system because I've hear that it will have a blue ray player in it which means that I can now watch blue rays in my basement.. so hopefully all the rumors are true about this console because I know I will love it and hopefully all the other Xbox lovers will love it as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment