So just recently I have been making little pixel art on this game called Minecraft I have the xbox version which kinda limits me to a few colors but what i find awsome is is that its taking that old school gaming feel like when we had 8-bit mario and giving it a little bit of a 3-D feel to it because the world itself is just squares and what the people who have make pictures and then go and pixelise them to be able to make them in said game or just to have a picture be in pixels. I find it awsome because it can give me a person who cant draw anything and be able to make things like this using a template. I love the programs such as photoshop that can pixelate these pictures. Then gamers like me make these
Monday, December 3, 2012
Pixel Art
So just recently I have been making little pixel art on this game called Minecraft I have the xbox version which kinda limits me to a few colors but what i find awsome is is that its taking that old school gaming feel like when we had 8-bit mario and giving it a little bit of a 3-D feel to it because the world itself is just squares and what the people who have make pictures and then go and pixelise them to be able to make them in said game or just to have a picture be in pixels. I find it awsome because it can give me a person who cant draw anything and be able to make things like this using a template. I love the programs such as photoshop that can pixelate these pictures. Then gamers like me make these
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Neat!
ReplyDelete